Monday, February 11, 2013

First Post- About Me

Now that I finally have power back, I can get started with my blog! My name is Alyssa Dorr and I am a second semester freshman here at RIC. I am majoring in Elementary Education and I'm thinking about doing Special Education as my concentration. I live in Cranston, RI so it takes me about 15 minutes to get to school. Unfortunately, I work at McDonalds in Warwick. I'm there all the time so if you stop by I'm sure I'll be there! I have one younger sister and a puppy named Sammy! I love spending time with my family, friends, and my boyfriend when hes not away at college in New York :(  I also have a sick obsession with Disney! I've been to Disneyworld about 7 times and I just want to live there! Something I love about this class is the way Dr. Bogad teaches and how mostly everyone is able to get involved in discussions, its not just your typical lecture class! I am also looking forward to completing my service learning project this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment